With so many good causes vying for donations, it can be hard for your cause to stand out.
You need a unique way to raise funds that draws positive attention—one that maybe even goes viral.
With Dine with a Star, you can make it happen.
Raise Your Cause’s Profile with Star Power
By working with Dine with a Star we connect fans to the stars who support your cause.
Fans donate through our website and receive raffle tickets in return for a chance to dine with their favourite Star.
Once a Star is has been aligned and set up with your charity they will be posted on our website. We will promote through our social media and encourage each charity or cause to do the same in order to maximize the total donation.
Answers to Your Questions
How can Dine with a Star help my cause raise money?
Here’s how we can help you raise money for your cause:
- If your cause currently works with a Celebrity it would be great if you could have them sign up to start raising well-needed funds in a fun way.
- Once a Star is signed up and aligned with your cause, we ask you to promote through your website and social media channels. The more people we reach the more money we raise!
- Most causes ask for donations, however Dine with a Star adds a fun twist to donating with a chance to dine with a fans favourite Star.
- Your cause will receive more publicity.
What portion of the money raised goes to my cause?
80% goes to your cause. The remaining 20% goes to Dine with a Star for administration including the all- expense paid trip for the fan, the meal, and the Star’s security.
What costs is the cause responsible for covering?
There is no cost to the cause! Dine with a Star will cover all expenses.