Your fame is a powerful tool for good.
Through Dine with a Star, put this fame to work—hassle free—in support of your favourite cause.
How’s it work?
It’s simple. You contact us and we will add you to our roster of Stars. Fans will donate to your cause by purchasing raffle tickets to dine with you at a time and place of your choice.
Then share your efforts with the world by posting on your social media accounts! Encourage and challenge your friends and colleagues to take part too. If each Star who gets involved encouraged other stars to sign up, imagine how much money could be raised for causes all around the world!
We’ll promote the meal and cause on social media and give you content like photos and videos to promote to your own fan base.
We Handle the Details So You Don’t Have To
Just arrive at the chosen restaurant to meet your lucky fan for dinner.
We’ll take care of all the details.
- We work with you and the winning fan to find a time and location convenient to you.
- We handle all arrangements, including reservations, required background check of the fan, your security (if needed), and getting the fan to and from the restaurant.
Join our Star Roster, Meet Your Fans & Do Good
So you’d like to get involved? It’s easy. Here’s how:
- Take 30 seconds to contact us.
- Indicate which cause you’d like to support.
- Provide us with contact information of who you would like us to coordinate all the details with. Be it an agent or spokesperson.
- Provide us a picture that will be posted on our website to promote the dinner enabling us to get donations.
- Once signed up, we’ll promote you joining our roster using social media channels and ask that you do the same to maximize the donations we receive.
- We will decide on a deadline for the draw from the launch date.
Answers to Your Questions
How do you ensure my security?
We’ll do security background check of the fan who will be meeting you. And if you like, we can arrange for security personel to be on-site at the restaurant.
How are the funds directed to the charity?
The fan donates through purchasing raffle tickets for the chance to dine with you. The money is first paid to Dine with a Star, and then we direct 80% of the funds to the cause at the end of the campaign.
How much of the donation goes to cause?
80% goes to the cause. The remaining 20% goes to Dine with a Star for administration including the all- expense paid trip for the fan, the meal and the stars security.
Can I choose the charity that receives the donation?
Yes, it’s up to our stars to choose which charity or charities they’d like to support. This cause will be profiled on our website and social media accounts along with the picture you provide us.
How do you ensure my privacy?
Your privacy is paramount, so all details are kept confidential until after the event. The fan you’re meeting won’t know the location of the meeting until just before the event. And we won’t publicize the meeting until after it’s over.
Where does the meal take place?
The star determines where the meeting takes place. Usually, this will be where the star lives, or sometimes, a city where he/she will be traveling to.
The star also chooses the restaurant.